Everyday we take the field for practice or a game we will have three goals in mind:
- Get better as a player and a person than we were yesterday.
- Strive for excellence in everything we do.
- We are not striving for perfection – there is only one who is perfect and it is not us.
- We will occasionally fail, but we are driven to be our very best possible self.
- Add value to your team and your team mates.
- Show appreciation to your team mates for their contribution to the team.
- Encourage a team mate when they need it.
- Help a team mate get better at a skill or task.
- Be sold out to the team first concept. Others before self.
- Work hard. “Dig your well before you are thirsty”
- Be a great team mate.
- Be a great citizen.
- Work hard in school.
- Put in extra work.
- Be present. Be where your feet are.